- Toss some french vanilla yogurt in a blender.
- Add chopped up fruit (I like strawberries, raspberries, and blackberries).
Boom. I’m an easy smoothie maker.
Mixed Berry with Kale Smoothie
- 2 cups kale (loosely packed)
- 1 cup frozen strawberries (fresh could be used as well)
- 1/2 cup frozen blueberries (fresh could be used as well)
- 1 banana
- 1 tbsp whole ground flaxseed meal
- 1 cup almond milk
- 2 tbsp agave nectar (I like my smoothies sweet, and this one was plenty sweet enough. You may want to start with 1 tbsp and add more to taste)
- Toss kale, strawberries, blueberries, banana, and almond milk in a blender. Pulse until pulverized.
- Add flaxseed meal and agave nectar. Blend until well combined.
I said before that the strawberry/banana/spinach green smoothie was the best I’d ever had, and that was true. Until now! This smoothie is absolutely delicious, and I can’t even taste a hint of the greens. I’m so glad to have found such a tasty way to rotate my greens. :)
Smoothie of frozen strawberries and blueberries, a fresh peach, raspberry Greek yogurt, splash of orange juice, and fresh raspberries and oats on top. I make this on the daily, with whatever fresh fruit I have around.
- 1 banana
- 4-6 hulled strawberries
- 1 cup almond or soy milk
- 4-6 oz. plain or vanilla Greek yogurt
- 2 T natural peanut butter
- I add just a touch of Splenda or agave nectar if I decide I need a little more sweetness
Blend and be amazed.
This thing keeps you full for hours and tastes AMAZING! It’s a great meal replacement coming in at about 550 calories. I just wish it was more carb conscious…66 carbs for a smoothie? No me gusta.