- I Wouldn’t Mind (Grey Goose Remix) - He Is We
- Last First Kiss - One Direction
- Heart Attack - Demi Lovato
- Black & Gold - Sam Sparrow
- We Used To Wait - Arcade Fire
- 100 Little Curses - Street Sweeper Social Club
- Clowns - t.A.T.u.
- Keasbey Nights - Catch-22
- Speaking Japanese - Shiny Toy Guns
- This Love Will Be Your Downfall - Ellie Goulding
Get motivated to move with this powered-up playlist perfect for speed walking.
I’ve been getting this question a lot lately.. so I thought I’d share!!! =D
“What kind of music do you listen to when you work out?”
To be honest, it changes ALL the time! My taste in music is so random…. If I put my whole iTunes on shuffle, it would go from country to reggae to dubstep to opera and all the way around to screamo and hip hop haha. Here are the first 10 songs from my CURRENT lifting playlist:
- Wonderland - Natalia Kills (Peacetreaty remix)
- Dragula - Rob Zombie
- Rock That Body - Black Eyed Peas (Skrillex remix)
- Show Me What You’ve Got - Powerman 5000
- Look At Her Go - T-Pain ft. Chris Brown
- Cinema - Benny Benassi ft. Skrillex
- I Made It - Kevin Rudolf ft. Lil Wayne
- Boom - Snoop Dogg
- Sail - Awolnation
- Under and Over It - Five Finger Death Punch
Pandora Radio has debuted new workout stations, from Yoga Workout to Dance Cardio. Just pick what “feel” you want and let the music keep you motivated.
Such a great dance song. Get your cardio on!
30 songs. Wide variety. These are my favourite songs to work out to, and I hope you like them as well.