That’s awesome! I absolutely hate fouettes, so that’s extra amazing in my eyes.
You just summarized exactly what I’ve set out to do. It means a lot to me that I’ve been able to inspire you to love yourself and treat yourself well. I’m very proud of you.
p.s. I am also working on two original pieces right now, one on how to get started when you’ve never worked out before and one on how to prepare for your first ballet class.
Today’s workout felt like this:
But..that’s alright! This morning was just one of those mornings. I think it was a combination of not getting enough sleep and eating crappy foods yesterday. However, I was still able to get my workout done nonetheless. :)
- Running with Ken consisted of a 2.3 mile warmup/cool down and 6 soccer field sprints
- Backonpointe’s Perfect Port de Bras video (This was amazing! Especially as a dancer, it’s nice to work on things that I know will help me in class. Her way of thinking was really helpful too, such as the marble running down your arm for second position. I don’t have a resistance band, so I used a jar of salsa and butternut squash sauce instead)
- POP Pilates Flatter My Abs (Not my favorite POP abs workout, but I did like the two exercises in the beginning a lot)
- POP Pilates Inner Thigh Insanity
- Lower back exercises for dance
I also have my ballet class later today which will be exciting because I get to try out my new pair of pointe shoes :) Jessica ordered me a wider box so it’ll be cool to see if it makes a difference.
I hope you have a good day and kill your workout and accomplish everything you’ve planned to! :)
I love what you used instead of a resistance band! I burst out laughing when I read that!