- it doesn’t matter what others think of your appearance
- you don’t have to think of yourself as ugly
- you don’t have to follow societal standards of beauty
- you don’t have to believe other people’s opinions of your appearance
- you can think of yourself as beautiful
- you can find others who think of you as beautiful
- anyone who calls you ugly is not worth your time
- you can think of everyone as beautiful
- you can find others who think everyone is beautiful
Im feeling incredibly comfortable with myself today.
so just a reminder to everyone out there that you dont have to hate or try to hide your stretch marks or fat rolls
This is a leg appreciation post.
My legs came from not being able to run 2 minutes straight to running 15k in 90 minutes and I just don’t appreciate them enough.
Thank you legs, sorry for hating you for so long. You’re awesome.
Giveaway - Summer Reading
The beach is a awesome (but often difficult) place to enjoy body positivity. Hot and Heavy, feature essays by “Fierce Fat Girls on Life, Love and Fashion. I just ordered a copy for myself and an extra to give away to my followers. For me, it doesn’t hurt to have a little inspiration as I enter those months meant for bathing suits, shorts and tank tops. Also included in the giveaway, a cute pair of shades from Old Navy.
- I will ship for free within the United States only
- Winner chosen via Random.org
- Giveaway will run through June 1st
- Must be following to enter.
- One entry for each reblog.
- You may reblog up to ten times (ten entries)
- Must have ask box open for me to contact you if you win.
- You must reply within 5 days with a shipping address.
- Must be 18 or over or have parent’s permission to enter.
I always see this message for girls, but guys need it too.
Yes. Guys do need it too.
Ah beards :) sorry… I like beards