Yup! I have awesome readers that always let me know about things like that. :)Comments
Okay. A few things:
- 107 pounds isn’t fat.
- You’re 13; your body is growing quite a bit. That’s normal.
- Your body fat is there because that’s where most people store body fat. And you need body fat to live.
- Doctors say you shouldn’t lose more than 2 pounds a week. A pound a day is ridiculously unhealthy and won’t happen unless you’re chopping off body parts every morning.
This blog is not about dropping pounds. It’s about loving yourself and striving to be healthy, regardless of weight.Comments
Readers: Louise is struggling right now due to a lot of difficult events recently in her life and the lives of her family members. She needs our support to stay healthy and stay in recovery. Please go read her Tumblr and send her your cutest animal pictures and favourite poetry lines!Comments
I haven’t. I might think about it in the future, but I am useless at those things and app creation costs money. So for now, it’s just a future possibility.Comments
That is the vast majority of my website. Just browse through my workouts!Comments
I have a few butt workouts that have a variety of exercises!Comments
- Toss some french vanilla yogurt in a blender.
- Add chopped up fruit (I like strawberries, raspberries, and blackberries).
Boom. I’m an easy smoothie maker.Comments
And I probably won’t, but I’m hoping to make a video in the future with all the basics for preparing for ballet/pointe: turnout exercises, ankle stretches, arch work, etc. But there aren’t enough foot-strengthening stuff to make a workout for it.Comments blog comments powered by Disqus