“I love how you design workkouts for watching TV. I want to do one for the tv show Criminal Minds. Any pointers?”
Here’s how I do it:
- Collect textures. Photograph/scan your own or find royalty-free ones online.
- Pick a TV show. You’ve obviously already done that. :P
- Make a list of common things in the show, things the fans know the show for, such as “[insert something here] are cool” from the Eleventh Doctor or vampires dusting in Buffy.
- Assign exercises to each event. Less common things can be more difficult or have a higher rep count. If it happens a lot, try to keep it something easy or lower reps, like 10 jumping jacks, so people can add them up as the thing happens over and over.
- Use Photoshop or another editing software to add the text to the texture background.
- And you’re done!
I hope that helps!Leave a comment View 4 Notes blog comments powered by Disqus blog comments powered by Disqus