“What are some diet tips?”
- Start looking at nutrients more than calories. Make sure you’re getting a proper balance of protein, carbs, and fats.
- Eat your veggies. Most people don’t eat enough, and they’re full of fiber to help fill you up and are very nutrient-dense.
- Look at serving sizes. Companies like to trick you by making one little bag of food 2.5 servings.
- Buy Tupperware and other food-storage things. Spend a day off making a bunch of healthy meals and packaging them for the week. Then you’ll have healthy food even on your busy days.
- Don’t completely cut out “bad” foods. Doing so will likely cause you to overeat when you cave for them. Limit yourself to two squares of chocolate a day or a small slice of cheesecake when at a family outing.